TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to InnovatorIT!
These are the terms and conditions for:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of InnovatorIT. By using, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse InnovatorIT website) or you are a “User” (which means that you have registered on InnovatorIT as a user, hired a service and purchased a course). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave InnovatorIT website and discontinue use of the services immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on InnovatorIT. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use InnovatorIT after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
You represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and that your use of the website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. InnovatorIT may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service and the website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
You may use the website and services only if you can form a binding contract with InnovatorIT, and only in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
The use of this website and services for children under 13 years is prohibited and older children should be supervised and given appropriate guidance in their use of our website and services. It is the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to determine whether any of the content and/or services are appropriate for their child.
By using the website and services, you represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You further represent and warrant that you are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this Agreement.
SHOPPING ON THE INNOVATORIT WEBSITE (COURSES)
When you place an order for an InnovatorIT course, you are offering to buy the course for the price advertised and stated on the website as at the time of purchase.
When a user with the intention of buying a course on the website places an online order, InnovatorIT will send that user an email to confirm that the course order has been received. This confirmation by email will be generated automatically so that the user has the confirmation of the details of their purchase.
Once the payment has been made and the course registration is done, all the content will be unlocked and will be available in the library of each user on the platform, for life.
InnovatorIT may cancel any transaction and not provide the courses if it is reasonable to do so and may change or interrupt the availability of the courses at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is canceled, any payment made for the courses will be fully refunded. This does not affect your legal rights.
The digital products (courses) offered on this website are for personal use only, the commercial license is not included. The right to exploit the product and the commercial license can only be granted with written authorization from InnovatorIT.
All payments to InnovatorIT are handled securely. Payment will be debited from your credit card, debit card or bank account, immediately on you placing the order for the course or service you have purchased. Upon processing a transaction, we will issue you with an electronic transaction receipt which will be sent to the email address you provide.
Your payment information will be treated and safeguarded with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the courses. InnovatorIT reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the courses and services.
InnovatorIT reserves the right to determine pricing for services and courses. InnovatorIT will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. InnovatorIT may change the fees for any service, including additional fees or charges. InnovatorIT, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of InnovatorIT users.
If you register on InnovatorIT website, you will be required to choose a password and username, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account, such as your e-mail address and name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify InnovatorIT of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another User’s account without prior authorization from InnovatorIT. InnovatorIT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
RESALE OF SERVICES AND COURSES
Users may not resell the courses or any portion of the content or the functionality of the website, to any other party without prior written permission from InnovatorIT, which may be granted or withheld in InnovatorIT sole discretion.
The content of the courses and the copyright of the courses are reserved and exclusive property of InnovatorIT. InnovatorIT owns all of the text, images, videos, podcasts, blog entries, reports, trademarks, service marks and other material contained on the courses. No content may be duplicated without the express written consent of InnovatorIT.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video, audio clips, data compilation, and software, is the property of InnovatorIT, its merchants, or its content suppliers and protected by UK and European copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of InnovatorIT and protected by UK and European copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of InnovatorIT or its software suppliers and protected by UK and European copyright laws.
You have no authorization to copy, transmit, distribute, display, republish, post, or upload from our website in any way without our prior written approval, or stated otherwise on our site. You may print a copy of our site’s content strictly for personal use only. By doing so, you also consent not to directly or indirectly change or remove any copyright, trade name, service mark, trademark, or any other proprietaries shown on any of our content. Any alterations or use of content outside the guidelines of this Terms and Conditions violates intellectual property rights. By accessing our website, you do not own any rights or titles to our content or other intellectual properties.
InnovatorIT respects the intellectual property of others, and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on or in connection with the InnovatorIT website infringe upon your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send the following information to:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers, or a statement concerning the ownership of the work, should be included.
- A statement specifically identifying the location of the infringing material, with enough detail that InnovatorIT may find it on the InnovatorIT Site. Please note: it is not sufficient to merely provide a top-level URL.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the owner of the rights, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Certain features of the website may permit users to upload content, including social media posts and other content which may be comprised of messages, reviews, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the website. You retain any Copyright that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the website. Nevertheless, we need certain permission from you in order to publish the content.
USER CONTENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
InnovatorIT disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- a) You are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize InnovatorIT and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by InnovatorIT, the Service, and these Terms.
- b) Your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person.
ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We do not guarantee that the information available on the website is accurate, complete or updated. The content of this website is provided for general information and should not be taken as a professional advice, please consult other more reliable and accurate sources. Any use of the material provided on this website is at your own risk.
The content and information available on the website (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to InnovatorIT or licensed to the InnovatorIT by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by InnovatorIT;
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by InnovatorIT in connection with the services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content;
- Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by InnovatorIT.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
InnovatorIT will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
Because of the nature of the Internet InnovatorIT provides and maintains The Website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of The Website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our Website may from time to time contain links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use The Website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse InnovatorIT for any loss or damage caused as a result.
InnovatorIT will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, InnovatorIT excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to InnovatorIT and InnovatorIT shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on InnovatorIT;
- Any interruptions to or delays in updating InnovatorIT;
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of The Websiteor any product or service purchased through the website;
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from The Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from InnovatorIT.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
INNOVATORIT AND THIRD PARTIES
InnovatorIT contains Content of third-party licensors to InnovatorIT, which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. InnovatorIT owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the Content. InnovatorIT hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the Content and any third party Content located on or available through InnovatorIT or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing InnovatorIT and using the Service.
Any dealings with third parties included within or on InnovatorIT involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. InnovatorIT is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on InnovatorIT does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by InnovatorIT or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on InnovatorIT is provided to you for informational purposes only. InnovatorIT encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While InnovatorIT works to ensure the information on InnovatorIT is current and accurate.
You understand that InnovatorIT and software embodied within InnovatorIT may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by InnovatorIT and/or content providers who provide content to InnovatorIT website. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into InnovatorIT.
No responsibility will be accepted by InnovatorIT for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act, including any errors or mistakes.
You agree to defend and indemnify InnovatorIT from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the InnovatorIT website and services.
- The purchase of the courses.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the website and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by InnovatorIT without restriction.
You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the InnovatorIT website, will be settled by binding arbitration between you and InnovatorIT, except that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that you and InnovatorIT are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and InnovatorIT otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter therein.
These Terms are governed by the law of UK and The European Union. Use of our website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.